Office for Stewardship
Diocese of Pittsburgh Pastoral Center:111 Boulevard of the Allies
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1618
Phone: (412) 456-3085
Fax: (412) 456-3169
Our mission is focused in three complementary directions:
• Parishes: We serve pastors and their lay leadership by advising on best practices for raising funds for both current and future needs of the parish.
• Individual Catholics: We counsel individuals who love the Church and want to use their financial resources as gifts from God to strengthen, preserve and pass on their faith to the next generations.
• Diocese: We assist the Bishop and his senior staff to achieve his vision of The Church Alive! by growing the revenues of the Diocese in support of strategic plan objectives.
Protecting God's Children
- What Is Stewardship?
- Monsignor Jules Roos Memorial Golf Outing
- How Can I Use My Gifts?
- Chimbote Foundation Newsletters
- Planning a Gift
- Chimbote Foundation, Inc.
- Facts About Chimbote
- Sharing In Faith™ - Our Catholic Legacy Foundation
- How You Can Help
- Parish Share
- Tell Me More: Contact Me