Parish Share is the Church Sharing!
The annual Parish Share Program supports a myriad of ministries of the Diocese of Pittsburgh. By contributing together to Parish Share, we work together for the glory of God, sharing the excitement of our faith.
Parish Share preaches the Gospel throughout our region by:
- Supporting parishes, schools, and programs. Parish Share provides resources necessary for parishes, schools, and programs throughout our diocese to show the presence of Christ with us.
- Supporting the needs of older adults and the less fortunate. Catholic Charities, Roselia Center and Mon Valley Social Services are among the many social programs receiving Parish Share support.
- Securing our future through Catholic Education. In addition to providing funding support for Catholic elementary schools, your contribution plays a vital role in helping more than 85,000 young Catholics receive a firm grounding in their faith through parish-based religious education programs.
- Nurturing young Catholics. Through campus and youth ministry programs, Parish Share helps to bolster the spiritual development of young adult Catholics.
- Touching the lives of our clergy. Supporting Parish Share promotes new vocations to the priesthood and religious life, provides for the continuing spiritual and educational formation of our current diocesan priests, and the care of retired priests who have given their lives in service to us.
- Providing formation and training for permanent deacons. Your contribution provides for the formation of permanent deacons who are training to serve in active ministry throughout the diocese.
- Helping parishes to promote the Gospel of Life. ParishShare helps in educating parishioners on pro-life issues, counseling women and teenagers in crisis, and reaching out to women and men suffering from the trauma of abortion.
Parish Share helps parishes achieve things they cannot do on their own. Your contribution helps to provide all of our parishes with property planning and insurance expertise, legal and judicial counsel, stewardship and development services, and financial and auditing services that allow them to serve their people better.
For more information, please contact:
Stewardship and Development Office
Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh
111 Boulevard of the Allies
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Protecting God's Children
- What Is Stewardship?
- Monsignor Jules Roos Memorial Golf Outing
- How Can I Use My Gifts?
- Chimbote Foundation Newsletters
- Planning a Gift
- Chimbote Foundation, Inc.
- Facts About Chimbote
- Sharing In Faith™ - Our Catholic Legacy Foundation
- How You Can Help
- Parish Share
- Tell Me More: Contact Me